At JAS Electrical Contractors we provide full service for your electrical and life safety needs. This includes Fire Safety Planning and the inspection and maintenance of your fire alarms, sprinkler systems, extinguishers, emergency lighting and much more.
JAS Electrical Contractors has been in business for over 25 years servicing the Calgary and surrounding area. We provide all of the following services in house in order to offer our customers a single call for all of their electrical, communications and fire protection needs.
A summary of our services is as follows
1. Emergency on call response to fire alarm, sprinkler and electrical related issues, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All calls to our office, at any time of day, are answered by our own staff who are familiar with your property or business, expediting response times to urgent matters.
2. Full electrical services, including new wiring, renovation and additions, maintenance and repairs in both commercial and residential environments.
3. Electrical system thermal heat scans of service and distribution equipment, including subsequent preventative maintenance, which may qualify you for a reduction in your insurance rates.
4. Installation and maintenance of single and dual line voice, data and communications equipment, including wiring for telephone, network, intercom, video and security systems.
5. Full range of Fire Protection systems certification and verification, including inspections, maintenance and upgrades of the following:
• Fire Alarm Systems
• Fire Hoses
• Backflow Preventers
• Fire Sprinklers
• Fire Hydrants
• Fire Extinguishers
• Emergency Lighting & Exit Signage
Please feel free to contact us regarding any additional electrical, communications or fire protection needs which are not mentioned above - if your needs are not something that we can deal with directly, we can certainly make the arrangements for you or put you in contact with another reputable company to handle your requirements.
JAS Electrical Contractors is fully licensed, insured, bondable and current in WCB coverage, and is also a current member of the Better Business Bureau, the AFSA (Alberta Fire Safety Association) and the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association.)